Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Son the Daredevil

My son was trying to give me a heart attack over the weekend. We were visiting my friends for Easter and we took the kids outside to play. My son was in the foot powered pedal car they had. Next to their house was a small slope. Of course, my son discovered it! He worked his feet as fast as he could until he got going well then pick them up and flew down the hill!
My poor husband was watching him the first time he did it. He ran so fast to catch him before he rolled into the road at the bottom of the hill!
My daughter had a rough day on Easter. I was holding a 7 week old baby and the Sweet Pea did not like it at all. When my husband was holding the baby she stood in front of him and whimpered. I'm worried about how she's going to do when our new little turkey shows up.
Nert was a lot better. He really liked the baby. He wanted to hold her.
I'm counting down to our first doctor appointment on the 5th. We'll get our first look of this little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment